Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I bought a bottle of water on special the other day and didn't think anything of the design until I picked it up the next day and had a closer look. I was really intrigued by the design so I looked it up on google and decided to write about it in my blog. At first glance all you really notice is a simple bottle of water. The bottle has been decorated with close up image of a palm tree and a picture of a flower along with the text - nothing unusual on a package design. What I did find interesting though was the fact that the background image of the palm tree is actually on the back of the bottle and you can see it by looking through the water. 
Another thing i noticed is the rectangular shape of the bottle with a round lid, very unlike the circular bottle shapes you usually pick up in the supermarket. 
The colours make it a peaceful, relaxing and refreshing design - everything that good water should be. 
Over I like this design, it is expensive water to buy (as you can see by the design) compared to others and i wouldn't have picked it up if it wasn't on special for only $1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment